Friday 12 June 2015

Inka Gold -tips and tricks

Hi friends,
I want to share a great news with all of u and it was only possible because of the appreciation I got from each one of u.
I feel happy to inform you that I have started my own YouTube channel Arjita Sepaha Singh. I have also uploaded couple of videos. I thank Crafters’ corner to instill confidence in me that I am now able to show my creative side to the world. I want to tell that Crafters’ Corner is my integral part and I am proud to be its design team member. I hope u will leave some love and blessings there also.

So coming back to today's post , i got these in my DT kit for june and I used few of the products today.

I decided to use only one inka gold in silver and work it with different techniques. I have uploaded a video which explains each and step in details.

I have made a card and a gift tag with the patterns I created . Check out the photos   To understand them better.





Here is the video link 



I hope u enjoyed the post. I will be talking about lots of other ways to use these amazing inka gold colours in future .
Take care 
Love 
Arjita 

No comments:

Post a Comment