Wednesday 8 April 2015

Vintage roses by Altenew

Hi friends,
These days the stamping world is full of multi step stamps but those by Altenew are the most breathtaking ones. They make u feel happy and cheerful. The overwhelming compliments on your creations make u start feeling like an artist ;)

I got one of the most popular stamp sets  by Altenew called Vintage Roses and just started stamping like crazy!! It's hard to believe that a Stamp can create such amazing results.


I decided to keep the cardbase simple and used two lawn fawn stitched dies for that.The roses were stamped and then I fussy cut them to stick on my card panel.
I directly stamped the leaves on the card and arranged my bouquet beautifully.
Here are few pictures :


I have a little video where you can see how I stamp the rose and get the idea about how easy it is.

Hope you like it !
Love
Arjita 



No comments:

Post a Comment